Voilà Weekly Meeting
2019 / 10 / 21
- Sylvain Corlay
- Zach Sailer
- Jeremy Tuloup
- Martin Renou
- Vidar T. Fauske
- The voilà incorporation proposal has finally been accepted (See https://github.com/jupyter/enhancement-proposals/pull/42 was accepted)
- Bartosz Telenczuk to start working on the voila-gridstack template and support the jupyter-dashboards layout spec.
Voilà 0.1.14 was released, including:
- Speedup of the progressive rendering
- Error and warning stripping if not using the
- Auto-detection of available ports when starting Voila
- Spinner logo
- Not displaying empty cells in the rendered Notebook
- voila-dashboards/voila#270 is ready for review.
- Switches voila over to using the
ExtensionApp from jupyter_server.
- Zach reporting on notebook migration to
jupyter_server migration to new Kernel providers.
- GridstackJS - Used by voilà-gridstack
- PhosphorJS Dockarea / main area
- previous art by Grant and Vidar
- PhosphorJS with new layout logics (a grid layoutal ready exist but not the corresponding phosphor panel)?
- Question: should we create Jupyter widgets corresponding to the phosphor layouts?