Voilà Weekly Meeting
2019 / 10 / 28
- Sylvain Corlay
- Martin Renou
- Derek Pyne
- Vidar T. Fauske
- Jeremy Tuloup
- Zach Sailer
- Andrew Schlaepfer
- The move of Voilà as a Jupyter subproject was acted. We still need to make an official announcement. We have updated all packages to reflect changes.
- We need to set up release notes for future releases.
- Zach created a master calendar for all the regular Jupyter meetings.
- Testing templates with HTML validator
- Originally by Bartosz on voila-gridstack, could be useful for other Voilà or nbconvert templates.
- Evaluating GitHub Actions for CI: https://github.com/voila-dashboards/voila/pull/445
- Automation of the deployment of the gallery
- Using GitHub Actions to deploy the gallery from the
master branch: https://github.com/voila-dashboards/gallery/pull/81
- Thin package that provides Jupyter Notebook UI on top of Jupyter Server
- jupyter notebook server extension that runs side-by-side with voila’s ExtensionApp (Zach)
jupyter nbclassic from command line.
- Voilà 0.1.15 has been released. It is a bugfix release including the support of
comm_close messages by default.
- Voilà-reveal 0.0.2 has been released https://github.com/voila-dashboards/voila-reveal
- Linked dashboards using
REQUEST_URI (Derek): https://github.com/voila-dashboards/voila/pull/414
- PDF rendering ongoing work stemming from Nick Bollweg’s prototype.